To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
We accept returns ordered on wildandgorgeous.com within 14 calendar days following the delivery date in their original packaging and with a copy of the invoice.
Should you wish to return the purchased product, returned items must be in their original condition and complete (packaging, labels, tags, seal etc.) so that they are fit for resale as new products, accompanied by the sales invoice. Damaged, soiled or incomplete products will not be accepted.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- We process returns as quickly as we can, but it can sometimes take a while between posting back the returned item and receiving the refund.
Are there any charges for return?
For all UK returns, please write 'FREEPOST RETURNS DEPARTMENT' on the exterior of the package and drop off at any Royal Mail post office. We strongly recommend you obtain a proof of postage receipt. Please note your return reference ID or Order Number on the package.
For all International returns, please send it as tracked as we can’t be held responsible for packages that fail to arrive. The costs of the return will be borne by the customer.
For international returns, please send it to the following address:
Returns Processing at Wild & Gorgeous
Units 7 – 10 Parkside
Please note your return reference ID or Order number underneath the address.
Wild & Gorgeous is unable to refund any duties and taxes paid. You can pursue a refund of duties with your local tax agencies.