Wild & Gorgeous is not fast fashion. We create clothing that is made to endure and when outgrown passed down to the next generation. This is part of our approach to sustainability. With each decision we make, we question what is the sustainable choice and what changes can we make to help on our part to make a small difference. below are some of the steps we have taken to become more sustainable. As we learn more and grow, we look forward to adding to the list below.
- For every product that you purchase we will donate a tree to be planted with One Tree Planted.
- We love animals and therefore we do not use animal leather, fur or feathers. Our shearling is made from hemp and recycled plastics.
- Our jersey is made from organic cotton which means the cotton crops have been grown without using fertilizers, pesticides and other toxic chemicals.
- Our boxes, mailers and tissue paper are made from recycled content and are recyclable.
- Our sticker sheets are made from eco-friendly paper and are recyclable.
- Our production partners are certified organizations that adheres to international standards.